Deadline: March 1st.
- Must be fully admitted to DSU for the Fall Semester by the March 1st deadline (admissions link)
- Be a US Citizen or have Permanent Resident Status
- Be a new, first-time student to Dixie State University
- Have an intent to graduate from Dixie State University
- Index scores are determined using the non-weighted GPA without rounding up.
- Academic scholarships will not be awarded to students who are admitted after March 1st. New ACT/SAT scores submitted after March 1st will NOT be considered for scholarship eligibility.
Dixie State University awards Academic Scholarships based on High School GPA & ACT. The formula is simple, take your cumulative GPA multiplied by 10 and add your ACT score. (Example: If you have a 3.8 GPA and a 27 ACT... 3.8 x 10 = 38 + 27 for a score of 65)
|Title||Index Score Required||Student pays|
|Non-Resident Presidential ||68 & above||0 tuition for up to 4 years|
|Non-Resident University ||65-68||½ of the Current Resident Tuition|
|Non-Resident Full Merit ||60-64||Current Resident Tuition|
If you don’t meet the academic requirements for one of the 3 scholarships listed above, please scroll down to view additional non-resident waiver programs and requirements. Note: These waivers require an additional application.
*Additional Applications Required
Tuition discount waivers are available to students who do not qualify for one of the 3 Scholarships listed above. In order to be considered, please read the academic and/or geographic requirements and complete the application that applied to you. (Refer to the formula instructions above to determine your index score.)
DSU does not allow for the stacking of scholarships and waivers. If you have received a scholarship, please do not apply for a waiver. Priority Deadline is March 1st. Final Deadline for Fall Semester is May 1st.
|(Math, Critical Reading & Writing)||ACT Composite Score|