Deadline: March 1st.
- Must be fully admitted to DSU for the Fall Semester by the March 1st deadline (admissions link)
- Be a US Citizen or have Permanent Resident Status
- Be a new, first-time student to Dixie State University
- Have an intent to graduate from Dixie State University
- Index scores are determined using the non-weighted GPA without rounding up.
- Academic scholarships will not be awarded to students who are admitted after March 1st. New ACT/SAT scores submitted after March 1st will NOT be considered for scholarship eligibility.
Dixie State University awards Academic Scholarships based on High School GPA & ACT. The formula is simple, take your cumulative GPA multiplied by 10 and add your ACT score. (Example: If you have a 3.8 GPA and a 27 ACT... 3.8 x 10 = 38 + 27 for a score of 65)
|Title||Index Score Required||Student pays|
|Non-Resident Presidential ||68 & above||0 tuition for up to 4 years|
|Non-Resident University ||65-68||½ of the Current Resident Tuition|
|Non-Resident Full Merit ||60-64||Current Resident Tuition|
If you don’t meet the academic requirements for one of the 3 scholarship listed above, please scroll down to view additional non-resident waiver programs and requirements. Note: These waivers require an additional application.
*Additional Applications Require
Dixie State University awards Non-Resident Waivers based on High School GPA & ACT. The formula is simple, take your cumulative GPA multiplied by 10 and add your ACT score. (Example: If you have a 3.8 GPA and a 27 ACT... 3.8 x 10 = 38 + 27 for a score of 65)
|(Math, Critical Reading & Writing)||ACT Composite Score|