Admissions Requirements

The following information is required of all International Students applying for admission to Dixie State University in order to receive an I-20.

  1. Complete the International Student Application for Admissions ( Online | PDF ). In order to process your admissions application, an admission fee must be paid to the admissions office (see chart below).

    All International Applications are $75.

    You may send payment in U.S. funds by money order or cashier's check to:

    International Student Services
    Dixie State University
    225 South 700 East
    St. George, UT 84770 U.S.A.

    To pay by credit card please fill out this form and fax to (435) 656-4070 or mail to the address above.

  2. International Students planning to attend Dixie State University must provide proof of financial support from a bank or other lending institution showing a source of income for the total expenses ($) as listed on the "Financial Statement Form." This may be in the form of a certified bank statement or an official letter from the bank or institution (Funds must be in U.S. dollars).

  3. Provide all secondary (U.S. 12 grade or high school equivalent) transcripts to Dixie State University. If an original cannot be provided, a certified true copy will be accepted. If the transcripts are not in English, a certified English translation of all documents is preferred.

  4. Provide a copy of your passport.

  5. If English is not your primary language, you may need to take ESL courses based on your TOEFL score or other accepted proficiency requirements (contact us for further information).

    Transfer Students

  1. Transfer Students- Students that are currently studying at another U.S. college or university on an F-1 visa who wish to transfer to Dixie State University will need to provide all of the above, along with a transcript from their current college and an International Student Transfer Form from Dixie State College.

  2. In order for you to receive credit for college work completed outside of the US, you will need to send your transcript to a credential evaluation service. They will verify that your course work is equivalent to course work taken at a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S. There is a fee involved. Once a transcript from a credential evaluation service is received, you will also need to provide a certified English translation of the course descriptions for courses to be evaluated for a specific equivalent; otherwise all courses will be transferred as elective credit.

Zithromax is a semi-synthetic antibiotic. Like all medicines, Zithromax can trigger a row of unpleasant adverse effects usually caused by non-proper use or this preparation or the patient being in a risk group. Before taking this medicine, tell your healthcare about side effects of zithromax

© Copyright 2013    |    Dixie State University  -  225 S. 700 E., St. George, Utah 84770    |    Phone 435-652-7500