We strive to make our website as accessible and usable as possible. We do this by following Section 508 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.0) produced by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C, the web’s governing body).
- Images have alternative text (so if you can’t see the image you can still read the text).
- Color contrast between the foreground and background is sufficiently strong.
- Text resizes according to user preference.
- Headings are correctly used (they’re not just ordinary text made to look big and bold).
- Tables are used for laying out tabular information and have proper headings and summaries.