We’re excited that you’ve chosen Dixie State University, and we’re looking forward to meeting you at Orientation. Orientation is an interactive program designed for all first-time, freshmen students and their families and is required for all new freshman students. Our number one goal is to help each of you experience a stress-free transition to college while introducing you to our great institution.
What Happens at Orientation?
- Tour of campus with Orientation Leader
- Meet new friends and campus staff and faculty
- Learn how to be successful in a new environment
- Get acquainted with campus resources
What are your Next Steps?
- Reserve your spot now for Freshman Orientation by completing the online form.
- Complete the online Pre-Orientation course (beginning on May 1st).
- After completing the course, you will be cleared to register for classes!
- Your advisor will contact you after you have registered and confirm your class choices.
- Attend the on-campus Summer Orientation.
Please review this website and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our Student Success Center @ 435.879.4690 or email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you this summer and are excited to be a part of your intellectual journey!